Dr Yuvika Bansal
MBBS, M.S, DNB, FICO, FRCS 1
Consultant - Pediatric Ophthalmology & Oculoplasty Services
Dr. Yuvika Bansal completed her MBBS from MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi and was Gold medalist in various subjects during her course of MBBS. She completed her post-graduation in Ophthalmology from Maulana Azad medical college, Delhi, 3 years’ senior residency from Guru Nanak Eye Hospital, Delhi with special training in Pediatric Ophthalmology, strabismus, neurophthalmology and oculoplasty. She also cleared DNB, FICO (UK) to match the international standards. She completed three years Senior Residency in Guru Nanak Eye Centre and one-year experience of working as eye consultant in JCD multispecialty Hospital Sirsa, Haryana. Currently, she is working as consultant at Sanjivani Multi specialty Hospital, Sirsa, Haryana and visiting consultant as Squint, pediatric ophthalmologist and Oculoplasty Specialist at Gobind Nursing Home. She has experience of over 10 years in dealing with all types of pediatric and adult disorders (strabismus, lacrimal and lid). She has experience of around 500 squint surgeries with good and satisfactory results. Periocular aesthetics is her field of interest. She has done around 50 ptosis surgeries. She has attended various oculoplasty workshops, and did observer ship in prestigious institute LVPEI
- Evaluation of distance and near stereoacuity and fusional vergence in intermittent exotropia P K Pandey ,Pankaj vats, Ashish Amar, Pooja Jain ,Yuvika Bansal IJO : 2009.
- Retinitis Pigmentosa associated with blepharophimosis, blue dot cataract & 1 IOOA , A new syndrome complex or consummate myotonic dystrophy P K Pandey, Pankaj Vats, Ashish Amar, Pooja Jain ,Yuvika Bansal IJO :2009
- Simultaneous adduction & convergence Retraction: The Verisimilitudes for synergistic convergence . P K Pandey, Pankaj Vats, Ashish Amar, Yuvika Bansal . Arch Ophth 2009
- Waardenburg syndrome–a case report. Yuvika Bansal, Parul Jain, Gaurav Goyal, Malvika Singh, Chittranjan Mishra. Contact Lens and Anterior Eye 2012.
- 5 Phenotypic overlap between blepharo-naso-facial syndrome and nablus mask-like syndrome. Report from the first indian family. Manav Sachdeva, Anju Rastogi, Ankur Singh, Kamlesh Kumar, Seema Kapoor, Yuvika Bansal, Shilpa Goel
- Adjustable suture in squint surgery, DOS Times 2010;16(3):31-7.Yuvika Bansal, Gaurav Goyal, Shilpa Goel.
- Adies Pupil .DOS Times 2011;16(7):41-2.Shilpa Goel, Savleen Kaur, Prem vardhan, Yuvika Bansal, Gaurav Goyal.
- Topical and intracameral Anaesthesia for cataract surgery, DOS Times 2010;16(4):47-50. Prem vardhan , Gaurav Goyal, Shilpa goel, Yuvika Bansal.
- Phthyriasis Palpebrum: Treating an Easily Missed Diagnosis Chitaranjan Mishra, Parul Jain, Ritu Arora, Shilpa Goel, Yuvika Bansal, Manav Sachdev DOS Times 2012;17(8):65-67
- Abnormal bilateral posterior insertion of lateral rectus: A case report. Kamlesh, Shilpa Goel, Yuvika Bansal, Anju Rastogi, Manav Sachdeva. Indian Journal of Strabismology and Paediatric Ophthalmology 2012;1(1):43-5.
- Effect of cyclodialysis cleft on corneal Astigmatism. Yuvika Bansal, Praveen Rewri, Gaurav Goyal. Haryana Journal of Ophthalmology 2019.
- Periosteal fixation of horizontal recti in complete third nerve palsy. Yuvika Bansal, Gaurav Goyal. North Zone Journal of Ophthalmology 2020.
About Dr. Rajneesh
Dr. Adrash Bhargava has given consultantation and services to more than 2 lac patients regarding obstetrical and gynecological problems. She specialization in fertility, menopausal and high risk pregnancies problems. She is well known for efficient handling of all major and minor gynecological and obstetrical surgeries. She has more than 50 National and International publication to her credit. She has also authored chapter for more than 10 academic books. She was Instrumental in developing stem cell project in SMS Medical college. She has worked as nodal officer for research in reproductive biology of ICMR. She has also been awarded by Rajasthan State Government.